Friday, July 17, 2009

African Revolutionary Leaders Exhibition

African Revolutionary Leaders exhibition
Nairobi National Museum - Small Exhibition Hall
July 9th to 19th


This exhibition contains the testimonies of great fighters for the dignity of the African people through the work of Venezuelan artist Jorge Cruz.

The itinerary exhibition "Revolutionary Leaders of Africa" is a project that was initiated in March 2008, and is run by the Ministry of People's Power for Foreign Affairs through the Office of the Vice Minister for Africa and the Free Chair for Africa for the furtherance is the People's Diplomacy.

It was conceived with the idea that the Venezuelans know more about the African thought and take a journey at what has been the political history of Africa.

It is also a place for Venezuelans to recognize; the freedom and self-determination of the African people as originating from the same source that allows deepening of historical ties, cultural and ethnic backgrounds that unite the two continents.

With this exhibition, which will be exhibited in all the 18 embassies of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela in Africa, we seek to approach the struggles of men and women of the African continent, where millions of human beings were uprooted and made slaves. It also shows the policy of solidarity of the Bolivarian Government of African descendants must understand its importance. Finally, it also wishes to pay tribute to the African diaspora, to the scattered blackness that is still struggling and fighting for a better world.

4 comments:

Maggie Moore said...

I really liked your blog! Feel free to check out my site groom when you got time.

Micheal Wilson said...

Can you provide more information on this? I am new to the subject. Please come visit my site found when you got time.

Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site Stockton Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog? Please come visit my site Chula Vista Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

ShareThis