Saturday, January 3, 2009

If you can read this, then you can help

The bottomline is that all this blogging and all this screaming and shouting within our own incestuous little upper-class circles does nothing for anyone. We need to take this one step further.

Most Kenyans have no idea what the government is really up to, where money goes to, why they are so poor. So let's do our little bit to take this one step further. The Partnership for Change is distributing thousands of informative and factual newspapers for free across the country. All I ask is you download a copy of this, print it out and give it to one person who does not have the same luxury of reading online as we do. It can be your househelp, the nightguard, the manamba or driver on your regular matatu, anyone!

Click on the image below to download a copy of the newspaper.

And PLEASE NOTE: I don't work for the Partnership for Change; I don't work for MARS Group, I don't work for any institutional civil society movement before anyone thinks I am downloading my Terms of Reference on to you. I am doing this because I am a Kenyan who does not share the same values that our politicians do. And I know there are many out there. So let's just do what we can...

No comments:

ShareThis